A food-grade stainless-steel temperature probe with pointed tip for use with HOBO U-Series, UX120-006M external-channel data loggers or ZW series wireless datanodes. Accuracy and resolution vary according with attached logger model. Measurement range is -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air or water; response time is 3 minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1m/sec (2.2mph); response time in stirred water is 15 seconds typical. Sensor is attached to a 1.8m (6ft) cable.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12, UX120, or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The TMC6-HC sensor supports the following measurement: Temperature
- Measurement range：-40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
。w/U12：±0.25°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.45°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 5.08 cm (2 inches) minimum;
。w/ZW：±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 5.08 cm (2 inches) minimum;
。w/UX120-006M：±0.15°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.27°F from 32° to 158°F), insert probe 5.08 cm (2 inches) minimum;"
。w/U12：0.03° at 20°C (0.05° at 68°F);
。w/ZW：0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F);
。w/UX120-006M：0.002° at 25°C (0.003° at 77°F);"
- Drift：<0.1°C (<0.2°F) per year
- Response time in air：3 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Response time in stirred water：15 sec. typical to 90%.
- Probe dimensions：102mm (4 in.) food-grade stainless steel probe with pointed tip; 3.2mm ±0.25mm (0.12 inches ±0.01) diameter
- Cable length：1.8m (6 feet)
Note：The stainless steel probe is waterproof, but the handle is not intended for prolonged use in water or moist environments, especially those with temperatures greater than 30°C (86°F). For more details contact Onset Computer Corporation or an Onset authorized dealer.