Split-Core Bi-Polar DC Transducer sensor that measures up to 200 Amps of DC current in both flow directions.
Requires analog port selection during U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires a 4-20mA input cable (CABLE-4-20mA) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1). When configuring this with an RX3000 system, it requires a analog module (RXMOD-A1).
Note：For measurements larger than 120A the device must be powered by a minimum of 15V to maintain expected accuracy.
Veris manual for T-VER-971BP-200｜view
- Measures current flow in both directions which is especially beneficial for Solar PV applications.
- Adjustable span range
- Small size, split-core for ease of installation
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-VER-971BP-200 sensor supports the following measurement：DC Current
- Measurement range：+/- 2 to +/- 200 (via span adjust)
- Accuracy (below 100A span)：+/- .5 A
- Accuracy (above 100A span)：+/- .5% full scale
- Sensor supply：12 – 24 DC (15 VDC min. for currents > 120 A), 35 mA no-load to 110 mA at 200 A current
- Isolation：600 VAC rms
- Operating temperature range：-30 to 60C (-22 to 140F)
- Humidity range：10 – 90% non-condensing
- Response time：2 sec.
- Output：(bi-polar) 4 – 20mA
- Dimensions：3.1×2.8×1.4 in. (79x70x36 mm)
- Weight：5.25 oz.
- Sensor opening：1.1x.9 in. (28×23 mm)
- LED indications：single green blink=Norm, double green=Over Span, red+green=Over Limit, solid red=overload
- CE, UL