Effectively measure light levels with this silicon pyranometer sensor. The Solar Radiation Smart Sensor enables rapid deployment. Since HOBO data loggers recognize this sensor, no complicated programming or setup is required. This product offers a measurement range of 0 to 1280 W/㎡ over a spectral range of 300 to 1100 nm. A measurement averaging mode is available.
Also available in a wireless model for use with the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System.
- Measurement range of 0 to 1280 W/㎡ over a spectral range of 300 to 1100 nm
- Plug-n-play smart sensor
- Compatible with H21, H22, and U30 family loggers
In what environment does this sensor operate
This sensor operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The S-LIB-M003 sensor supports the following measurements：Light Intensity and Solar Radiation
- Measurement range：0 to 1280 W/㎡
- Operating temperature range：-40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F)
- Accuracy：±10 W/㎡ or ±5%, whichever is greater in sunlight. Additional temperature induced error ±0.38 W/㎡/°C from 25°C (0.21 W/㎡/°F from 77°F)
- Resolution：1.25 W/㎡
- Spectral range：300 to 1100 nm
- Cosine response error：±5%, 0° to 70°; ±10%, 70° to 80° from vertical
- Azimuth error：±2% error at 45° from vertical, 360° rotation
- Calibration：Factory recalibration available
- Housing：anodized aluminum housing with acrylic diffuser and o-ring seal
- Dimensions：4.1 cm high x 3.2 cm diameter (1 5/8 in. x 1 1/4 in.)
- Approximate weight：120 g (4 oz)
- Cable length：3 m (9.8 ft)
- Length of Smart Sensor Network Cable：3 m
- Measurement parameters：average over logging interval, user-defined sampling interval from 1 second
Note：Light sensor bracket (M-LBA) and light sensor level (M-LLA) recommended
– The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)