Rugged and compact, the redesigned HOBO USB Micro Station is a weatherproof data logger for multi-channel monitoring of microclimates. Starting at just $220, this battery-powered station accepts up to five plug-and-play Smart Sensors and has a hinged door to make sensor installation simple and quick. The Micro Station is equipped with a built-in USB port for fast, efficient data readout to a computer, and an integrated mounting tabs for easy installation.
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosure for harsh environments
- Direct USB offload–no need for an adapter cable
- Includes five smart sensor inputs
- Hinged door and integrated mounting tabs
- Runs for up to a year on four standard AA batteries
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The H21-USB data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Flow, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind
- Operating Range：
。-20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F) with alkaline batteries
。-40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F) with lithium batteries
- Smart Sensor Connectors：5
- Smart Sensor Data Channels：Maximum of 15 (some smart sensors use more than one data channel; see sensor manual for details)
- Smart Sensor Network Cable Length：100 m (328 ft) maximum
- Logging Interval：1 second to 18 hours
- Start Modes：Immediate, at interval, push button, or delayed start
- Memory Modes：Stop when full or wrap when full
- Memory：512 KB nonvolatile flash data storage
- Time Accuracy：0 to 2 seconds for the first data point and ±5 seconds per week at 25°C (77°F)
- Battery Type：
。Four AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries for operating conditions of -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F);
。Four AA 1.5 V lithium batteries for operating conditions of -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
- Battery Life：1 year, typical use (up to five sensors with 1 minute or greater logging interval)
- Communication Type：USB 2.0 interface
- Full Memory Download Time：4 minutes
- Enclosure Access：Hinged door secured by one latch with eyelet for use with user-supplied padlock
- Materials：Outer enclosure: Polycarbonate/PBT blend with stainless steel hinge pins; Gaskets: Silicone rubber; Cable channel: EPDM rubber
。17.04 x 11.94 x 4.47 cm (6.71 x 4.70 x 1.76 in.) see diagrams in manual
。Padlock hole diameter: 0.58 cm (0.23 in.)
- Weight：414g (14.6 oz.)
- Environmental Rating：Weatherproof enclosure, NEMA 4X and IP66
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).