The HOBO Pro v2 External Temperature/Relative Humidity Data Logger is a weatherproof data logger with an external Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor on a 6-foot cable for fast sensor response and deployment in tight spaces. The Relative Humidity sensor features fast response and superior durability in humid environments, and is user-replaceable.
- Weatherproof housing for use in outdoor or condensing environments
- High accuracy
- Replaceable Relative Humidity sensor provides fast response and superior recovery from condensing conditions
- Small-diameter external sensor versions for measurements in tight spaces
- Optic USB interface for fast and reliable download
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U23-002 data logger supports the following measurements：Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Operation range internal sensors：-40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- U23-002 external temperature sensor：-40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- U23-003 and U23-004 external sensors：-40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F), with tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to 50°C (122°F) for one year
- Accuracy：±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Resolution：0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- U23-001 internal sensor：40 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec
- U23-002 external temperature sensor：5 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec
- U23-003 and U23-004 external sensors：3 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec; 30 seconds in stirred water
- Stability (drift)：< 0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- 。Operation range 0-100% RH, -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F) Exposure to conditions below -20°C (-4°F) or above 95%
。RH may temporarily increase the maximum RH sensor error by an additional 1%
- Accuracy：±2.5% from 10% to 90% RH (typical), to a maximum of ±3.5% including hysteresis at 25°C (77°F); below 10% and above 90% ±5% typical
- U23-001：40 minute in air moving 1 m/sec with protective cap
- U23-002：5 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec with protective cap
- Stability (drift)：< 1% per year typical
- Operation range：-40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Real-time clock：± 1 minute per month 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Battery：1/2 AA, 3.6 Volt lithium, user-replaceable (part # HP-B)
- Battery life (typical use)：3 years with 1 minute or greater logging interval
- Memory (non-volatile)：64K bytes memory (approx. 21,000 temperature and RH measurements)
- All models：ASA styrene polymer housing and mounting clamp; polypropylene protective cap; Buna-N o-ring(s)
- U23-001, U23-002 only：ASA styrene polymer RH sensor cap; modified hydrophobic polyethersulfone membrane
- U23-001：No cables
- U23-002：One 184 cm (6 ft.) PVC cable; sensor diameter 1 cm (0.38 in.)
- U23-003：Two 184 cm (6 ft.) PVC cables; sensor diameter 0.5 cm (0.20 in.)
- U23-004：One 184 cm (6 ft.) PVC cable; sensor diameter 0.5 cm (0.20 in.)
- U23-001：57 g (1.5 oz)
- U23-002：118 g (3.1 oz)
- U23-003：138 g (3.7 oz)
- U23-004：102 g (2.7 oz)
- Environmental rating：Electronics housing is NEMA 6P equivalent (tolerant of brief submergence); Units with RH sensors are NEMA 4 equivalent (splash-resistant)
- Launch modes：Immediate start; delayed start
- Logging interval：Fixed-rate or multiple logging intervals, with up to 8 user-defined logging intervals and durations; logging intervals from 1 second to 18 hours (refer to HOBOware software manual)
- Offload modes：Offload while logging; stop and offload
- Battery indication：Battery voltage can be viewed in status screen and optionally logged in datafile. Low battery indication in datafile.
- Dimensions：Housing measures 10.2 × 3.8 cm (4.0 × 1.5 in.)
- NIST certificate：Temperature certificate available for additional charge
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with the relevant directives in the European Union (EU).