Only 3x4 cm, this tiny data logger measures temperatures over a wide temperature range. The TidbiT v2 provides 12-bit resolution and has ±0.2 °C accuracy. It is designed for outdoor and underwater environments and is waterproof to 300 m (1000 ft). An optical USB interface allows users to offload data in seconds. Please note, a solar radiation shield is required to obtain accurate air temperature measurements in sunlight (RS1 Solar Radiation Shield, assembly required; or M-RSA pre-assembled Solar Radiation Shield).
- Operation range:* -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F) in air; maximum sustained temperature of 30°C (86°F) in water*
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Resolution: 0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- Response time: 5 minutes in water; 12 minutes in air moving 2 m/sec; 20 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec (typical to 90%)
- Stability (drift): 0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
* To guarantee accuracy, the TidbiT v2 Temp must not be used in condensing environments and water temperatures higher than 30C (86F) for more
than eight cumulative weeks over the life of the logger. Frequent or prolonged exposure will lead to measurement drift and eventual failure.