Measure temperature, relative humidity, light intensity, and more with the HOBO U12-012. With 12-bit resolution measurements, this data logger gathers a range of recorded data and stores 43,000 measurements.
- 12-bit resolution provides high accuracy
- Large memory for long-term deployments or fast sampling
- Programmable and push button start
- Direct USB interface for fast data offload
- Compatible with Onset’s HOBO U-Shuttle for convenient data transport
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U12-012 data logger supports the following measurements：4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Light Intensity, Relative Humidity, Temperature and Volatile Organic Comp.
- Temperature：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- RH：5% to 95% RH
- Light intensity：1 to 3000 footcandles (lumens/ft2) typical; maximum value varies from 1500 to 4500 footcandles (lumens/ft2)
- Analog channels：0 to 2.5 Vdc (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO); 0 to 5 Vdc (w/CABLE-ADAP5); 0 to 10 Vdc (w/ CABLE-ADAP10); 4-20 mA (w/CABLE-4-20MA)
- Temperature：± 0.35°C from 0° to 50°C (± 0.63°F from 32° to 122°F), see Plot A in manual
- RH：± 2.5% from 10% to 90% RH typical, to a maximum of ±3.5% including hysteresis at 25°C (77°F); below 10% and above 90% ±5% typical, see Plot B in manual
- Light intensity：Designed for indoor measurement of relative light levels, see Plot D in manual for light wavelength response
- External input channel (see sensor manual)：± 2 mV ± 2.5% of absolute reading
- Temperature：0.03°C at 25°C (0.05°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
- RH：0.05% RH
- Sample rate：1 second to 18 hours, user selectable
- Temperature：0.1°C/year (0.2°F/year)
- RH：<1% per year typical; RH hysteresis 1%
- Temperature：6 minutes, typical to 90%
- RH：1 minute, typical to 90%
- Time accuracy：± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot C in manual
- Logging：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Launch/readout：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), per USB specification
- Battery life：1 year typical use
- Memory：64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)
- Weight：46 g (1.6 oz)
- Dimensions：58 x 74 x 22 mm (2.3 x 2.9 x 0.9 inches)
：The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).