The HOBO UX100-003 Temperature/Relative Humidity data logger records temperature and relative humidity (within 3.5% accuracy) in indoor environments with its integrated sensors. The data logger is ideal for monitoring occupant comfort in office buildings, tracking food storage conditions in warehouses, logging temperature trends in server rooms, and measuring humidity levels in museums.
- Easy-to view LCD display
- Large memory capacity
- Visual high & low alarm thresholds
- New Burst and Statistics logging modes
- User-replaceable Relative Humidity sensor
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX100-003 data logger supports the following measurements: Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Range: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Resolution: 0.024°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- Response time: 4 minutes in air moving 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Drift: <0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- Range: 15% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Accuracy: ±3.5% from 25% to 85% including hysteresis at 25°C (77°F); below 25% and above 85% ±5% typical"
- Resolution: 0.07% at 25°C (77°F) and 30% RH
- Response time: 43 seconds to 90% in airflow of 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Drift: <1% per year typical
- Logger Operating Range
。Logging: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
。Launch/readout: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) per USB specification"
- Logging rate: 1 second to 18 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds
- Logging modes: Normal, Burst or Statistics
- Memory modes: Wrap when Full or Stop when Full
- Start modes: Immediately, Push Button, Date & Time or Next Interval
- Stop modes: When Memory Full, Push Button, or Date & Time
- Restart mode: Push Button
- Time accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
- Battery life: 1 year, typical with logging rate of 1 minute and sampling interval of 15 seconds or greater
- Battery type: One 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Memory: 128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
- Download type: USB 2.0 interface
- Full memory download time: 20 seconds
- LCD: LCD is visible from: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size: 3.66 x 8.48 x 1.52 cm (1.44 x 3.34 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight: 30 g (1.06 oz)
- Environmental rating: IP50
：The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)