The HOBO RX3000 Weather Station Starter Kit provides instant access to site-specific air temperature, relative humidity, and wind speed/direction data anywhere, anytime on your desktop or mobile device.
The RX3000 accepts up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors. Just plug in your sensor and it’s automatically recognized – no programming, wiring, or calibration necessary.
This weather station kit includes a one-year cellular data plan plus cloud-based data access through HOBOlink – for 24/7 access to your data and the ability to verify RX3000 system status, set up and manage alarm notifications, and schedule automated delivery of data.
- Provides basic components needed for any weather monitoring application
- Cloud-based data access
- Plug-and-play operation
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Provides alarm notification via text, email
- In addition to the included temp, RH, wind speed/direction measurements, other sensor options can be added (as noted below), depending on your application requirements
In what environment does this kit operate?
This kit operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this kit support?
The RX3004-SYS-KIT-813 kit supports the following measurements：Barometric Pressure, Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature and Wind
- Solar Radiation Shield (RS3‐B) Manual｜get
- Wind Speed Smart Sensor (S-WSB-M003) User's Manual｜get
- HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Station (RX3001-00-01, RX3002-00-01, RX3003-00-01, RX3004-00-01) User's Manual｜get
- Wind Direction Smart Sensor (S-WDA-M003) User's Manual｜get
- Temperature/RH Smart Sensor (S-THB-M002, S-THB-M008) User's Manual｜get
- 5 Watt Solar Panel Installation Instructions｜get