Measure 3-dimensional motion, such as sports activity or medical therapy compliance with the HOBO® Pendant G data logger. With this logger, users can measure acceleration and angular displacement in 1, 2 or 3 axes. Use this data to monitor activity and improve performance.
- Low-cost acceleration and tilt measurement
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-004-64 data logger supports the following measurements：Acceleration and Tilt
- Measurement Range：± 3 g; 29.4 m/s² (96.5 ft/s²)
。± 0.075 g; 0.735 m/s² (2.41 ft/s²) at 25°C (77°F);
。± 0.105 g; 1.03 m/s² (3.38 ft/s²) from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Resolution：0.025 g; 0.245 m/s² (0.8 ft/s²)
- In Normal mode：1 second to 18 hours, 12minutes, 15 seconds
- In Fast mode：0.01 seconds (100 Hz) to 0.99 seconds (1.01 Hz)
- Time accuracy：± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
- In water/ice：-20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- In air：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Water depth rating：30 m from -20° to 20°C (100 ft from -4° to 68°F)
- In Normal mode：1 year typical use
- In Fast mode：7 days logging at 0.01 seconds (100 Hz)
- Battery Type：CR2032
- Memory：64K bytes (approximately 21.8K combined x-, y-, and z-axis readings or events)
- Materials：Polypropylene case; stainless steel screws; Buna-N o-ring
- Weight：18 g (0.6 oz)
- Dimensions：58 x 33 x 23 mm (2.3 x 1.3 x 0.9 inches)
- Environmental Rating：IP68
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with the relevant directives in the European Union (EU).