The HOBO Motor On/Off data logger records motor on and off conditions within an AC magnetic field with its internal sensor, or mechanical dry contact closures from external sensing devices. This data logger is ideal for tracking the usage & runtimes of motors, pumps, compressors, and other equipment. The HOBO UX90-004 Motor On/Off Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-004) capable of 84,650 measurements and an expanded 512KB memory version (UX90-004M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
- Dual internal motor sensors gives better sensitivity for well-shielded motors
- External input for measuring mechanical contact closures when signal strength is low
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-004 data logger supports the following measurements: Motor On/Off, Runtime and State Open/Closed
Internal Motor Sensor
- AC magnetic field threshold：> 40 mGauss at 60 Hz
- External contact input：Electronic solid state switch closure or logic driven voltage output
- Range：0 to 3 V DC (USB powered), 0 to 2.5 V DC (battery powered)
- Maximum state and runtime frequency：1 Hz
- Solid state switch closure：Input Low：< 10 KΩ; Input High：> 500 KΩ
- Internal weak pull-up：100 KΩ
- Input impedance：Solid state switch closure：100 KΩ pull up
- Resolution：Pulse：1 pulse, Runtime：1 second, State and Event：1 State or Event
- Time accuracy：±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F) (see Plot A)
- Battery life：1 year, typical with logging intervals greater than 1 minute and normally open contacts
。UX90-004：128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
。UX90-004M：512 KB (346,795 measurements, maximum)
- Download type：USB 2.0 interface
- Download time：10 seconds for 128 KB; 30 seconds for 512 KB
- Logger Operating Range：
。Logging：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
。Launch/readout：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) per USB specification
- LCD：LCD is visible from：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size：3.66 x 8.48 x 1.52 cm (1.44 x 3.34 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight：30 g (1.06 oz)
- Environmental rating：IP50
– The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)