The HOBO Light On/Off data logger monitors indoor light changes with an internal sensor and records light on and off conditions, making it ideal for building energy audits and light usage analysis. The HOBO UX90-002 Light On/Off Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-002) capable of 84,650 measurements and an expanded 512KB memory version (UX90-002M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- User adjustable sensitivity control for low/high light level conditions
- Highly recommended light pipe accessory eliminates effects of ambient light to ensure the most accurate readings
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-002M data logger supports the following measurement: Light On/Off
- Light threshold：> 65 lux
- Light type：LED, CFL, fluorescent, HID, incandescent, natural
- Time accuracy：±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F) (see Plot A)
- Battery life：1 year typical use
。UX90-002：128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
。UX90-002M：512 KB (346,795 measurements, maximum)
- Download type：USB 2.0 interface
- Download time：10 seconds for 128 KB; 30 seconds for 512 KB
- Logger Operating Range：
。Logging：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
。Launch/Readout：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) per USB specification
- LCD：LCD is visible from：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size：3.66 x 5.94 x 1.52 cm (1.44 x 2.34 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight：23 g (0.81 oz)
- Environmental rating：IP50
– The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)