Measure oxygen concentrations in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters with the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger. This affordable and precise data logger is recommended for aquatic biology and hydrology research projects. The HOBO U26 uses RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) optical DO sensor technology and is easy to maintain.
。U26-001 data logger
。DO sensor cap
。Calibration Boot with sponge
- Affordable, high performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro’s Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap lasts six months
- NOTE：For DO measurements in saltwater, an adjustment for salinity is required. For waters with small changes in salinity (<2 ppt), a salinity meter reading typically provides enough accuracy. For environments with greater salinity changes, we generally recommend the HOBO U24-002-C conductivity logger. If you need DO in Percent Saturation, barometric pressure data is required, which can be logged with a HOBO Water Level Data Logger (U20-001-04).
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an underwater environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U26-001 data logger supports the following measurements：Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature
- Sensor Type：Optical
- Measurement Range：0 to 30 mg/L
- Calibrated Range：0 to 20 mg/L; 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F)
- Accuracy：± 0.2 mg/L up to 8 mg/L; ± 0.5 mg/L from 8 to 20 mg/L
- Resolution：0.02 mg/L
- Response Time：To 90% in less than 2 minutes
- DO Sensor Cap Life：6 months, cap expires 7 months after initialization
- Temperature Measurement/Operating Range：-5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F); non-Freezing
- Temperature Accuracy：0.2°C (0.36°F)
- Temperature Resolution：0.02°C (0.04°F)
- Response Time：To 90% in less than 30 minutes
- Memory：21,700 sets of DO and temperature measurements (64 KB total memory)
- Logging Rate：1 minute to 18 hours
- Time Accuracy：±1 minute per month at 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Battery：3.6 V lithium battery; factory replaceable
- Battery Life：3 years (at 5 minute logging)
- Download Type：Optical
- Depth Rating：100 m (328 ft)
- Wetted Materials：Black Delrin®, PVC, EPDM o-rings, silicone bronze screws; rated for saltwater use
- Size：39.6 mm diameter x 266.7 mm length (1.56 x 10.5 inches)
- Weight：464 g (16.37 oz)
- Environmental Rating：IP68
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).