The HOBO U12 Deep Ocean Water Temperature Data Logger is a single-channel water temperature logger with 12-bit resolution that can record up to 43,000 measurements. With its robust titanium housing, this logger is designed to withstand ocean extremes of depth and temperature.
- 11,000m depth rating (36,080 ft)
- Extended temperature range:- -40 to 125C
- Titanium housing for use in saltwater
- Fast readout via direct USB interface
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U12-015-03 data logger supports the following measurements：Temperature and Water Temperature
- Measurement Range：-40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)
- Accuracy：±0.22°C at 25°C (±0.4°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
- Resolution：0.025°C at 25°C (0.045°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
- Drift：0.05°C/year + 0.1°C/1000 hrs above 100°C (0.09°F + 0.2°F/1000 hrs above 212°F
- Response Time in Water：< 4 minutes, typical to 90%
- Time Accuracy：±2 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot B in manual
- Operating Environment：Air, water, steam, 0 to 100% RH
- Operating Temperature：Logging：-40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)
- Launch/Readout：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), per USB specification
- Battery Life：3 years typical use, factory replaceable
- Memory：64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)
- Construction：Titanium with O-ring seals and backup rings
- Weight：105 g (3.7 oz)
- Size：114 x 20.6 mm diameter (4.5 x 0.81 in. diameter)
- Depth Rating：11,000 m (36,080 ft)
- Pressure Rating：1110 bar (16,000 psi)
- Vibration Rating：Navy spec：NAVMAT P-9492
- NIST Certificate：Available for additional charge; temperature range -30° to 120°C (-22° to 248°F)
- Environmental Rating：IP68
- ：The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).