The T-VER-PX3UL transducer can measure either air pressure or velocity with the flip of a switch. The PX3 is available in three installation configurations：duct, panel or universal. Duct and panel models have two pressure and velocity range options：0-1″ WC / 0-3,000 ft/min or 0-10″ WC / 0-7,000 ft/min with seven field-selectable sub-ranges for pressure and eight for velocity. All variants are available with and without display. The PX3 has an IP65/NEMA 4 environmental rating.
Requires analog input option during RX3000 or U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires an 0-5 Vdc analog input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1).
- Switch-selectable ranges and scales reduce setup time
- High reliability sensor technology for long-term maintenance-free operation
- Monitors positive and negative pressure for application versatility
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-VER-PX3UL sensor supports the following measurement：Differential Pressure
- Media Compatibility Dry air or inert gas
- Input Power 12-30VDC, or 24VAC nominal
- Output Field-selectable：2-wire, loop-powered 4-20mA (DC only, clipped and capped) or 3-wire 0-5V/0-10V
- Pressure Ranges：Unidirectional：0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0” W.C. F.S. (25 pa/50 pa/100 pa/250 pa, F.S.), switch selectable; Bidirectional：±0.1/±0.25/±0.5/±1.0” W.C. F.S. (±25 pa/±50 pa/±100 pa/±250 pa, F.S.), switch selectable
- Response Time Standard：T95 in 20 sec, Fast：T95 in 2 sec, switch selectable
- Mode Unidirectional or bidirectional, switch selectable
- Display (option) Signed 3-1/2 digit LCD, indicates pressure, overrange indicator
- Proof Pressure 3 psid (20.6kPa)
- Burst Pressure 5 psid (34.5kPa)
- Accuracy ±1% F.S. of selected range (combined linearity and hysteresis)
- Temperature Effect 1″ 0.05%/°C; 10″
- Zero Drift (1-year) 1″ 2.0% max.
- Zero Adjust Pushbutton auto-zero and digital input (2-pos terminal block)
- Operating Environment 0°- 60°C (32° to 140°F); 0 to 90% RH non-condensing
- Fittings Brass barb; 0.24” (6.1mm) o.d.
- Physical UL 94 V-O Fire Retardant ABS