0-300 volt self-powered transformer for monitoring sine wave, single-phase AC voltage. Requires Input Cable for use with U12 loggers.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12 and ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-CON-ACT-300 sensor supports the following measurement: AC Voltage
- Ranges：0–300 volts RMS
- Sensor accuracy：< ±0.1% of span (20% to 120% of range) ±0.25% of span (10% of range)
- Over range：+20% of span
- Over load：+40% of span
- Frequency：60 Hz AC
- Output：0–20 mA
- Response time to 90%：<240 msec
- Operating conditions：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 5-95% RH, non-condensing
- Housing：Plastic polycarbonate
- Box：According to IP-50 DIN 40050
- Terminals：According to IP-10 DIN 40050
- Mounting：Standard 35mm DIN rail
- Notes：Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel.
- For U12 & H8 Loggers：Input Cable (Part # CABLE-4-20mA)
- For HOBO Energy Logger：FlexSmart Analog Module (Part # S-FS-CVIA)