Effectively monitor compressed air systems with the T-CDI-5400-20S. This flow meter includes two probes, one warmer than the other. This arrangement calculates mass velocity based on heat requirements. Additionally, pipe area data is used to determine flow amounts. This product fits a two-inch steel pipe.
Requires analog port selection during U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires a 4-20mA input cable (CABLE-4-20mA).
View CDI Meters’ manual for T-CDI-5400-20S｜view
- This adds the ability for users to be able to measure compressed air flow (SCFM).
- Easy to install
- Digital display
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-CDI-5400-20S sensor supports the following measurement：Compressed Air Flow
- Measurement range：40-600 SCFM (calibrated), 350 – 600 (uncalibrated)
- Accuracy：5% of reading plus 1% of full scale @ air temperatures 40 – 120F; (5400 model extended range) 7% of reading from rated fule scale to 150% of calibrated range, @ air temperatures 40 – 120F
- Medium：Compressed air, nitrogen
- Operating pressure：200 psig max on Sch 40 steel
- Input power：250 mA @ 18 – 24 VDC
- Output resistance：400Ω max
- Response time：1 sec to 63% of final value
- Output：selectable 4 – 20mA or pulse
- Display：4-digit LED
- Ring material：Aluminum
- Size / Weight：3.2×2.2×1.6 in / approx. 1.4 lb
Note：Recommended：Drill Guide that facilitates accurately locating the holes that are needed to mount the flowmeter.