The T-CDI-5200-10S is a flow meter for compressed air systems. It measures flow by maintaining one probe warmer than the other. It calculates the mass velocity from the amount of heat required, and then calculates the flow on the basis of pipe area. This model fits 1″ steel pipes.
Requires analog port selection during U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires a 4-20mA input cable (CABLE-4-20mA).
View CDI Meters’ product page for the CDI 5200｜view
- This adds the ability for users to be able to measure compressed air flow (SCFM).
- Easy to install
- Digital display
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-CDI-5200-10S sensor supports the following measurement：Compressed Air Flow
- Measurement range：1 – 80 SCFM
- Accuracy：5% of reading plus 1% of full scale @ air temperatures 40 – 120F
- Medium：Compressed air, nitrogen
- Operating pressure：30 to 170 psig for best accuracy. 200 psig max on Sch 40 steel
- Input power：250 mA @ 18 – 24 VDC
- Output resistance：400Ω max
- Response time：1 sec to 63% of final value
- Output：selectable 4 – 20mA or pulse
- Display：4-digit LED
- Ring material：Aluminum
- Size / Weight：3.2×2.2×1.6 in / approx. 1.2 lb
Note：Recommended：Drill Guide that facilitates accurately locating the holes that are needed to mount the flowmeter.