Measure temperature in air, water, or soil with the 6.1m (20 ft) TMC20-HD temperature sensor. This product is designed to be used with HOBO U-Series, UX120-006M external-channel data loggers or ZW series wireless datanodes. This sensor records temperatures between -40° and 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water or soil, and between -40° and 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air. This product provides a response time of minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph); and 1 minute typical to 90% response time in stirred water. Please note, accuracy and resolution depend on data logger.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12, UX120, or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The TMC20-HD sensor supports the following measurements：Temperature and Water Temperature
- Measurement range：-40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water; -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air
。w/U12：±0.25°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.45°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
。w/ZW：±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
。w/UX120-006M：±0.15°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.27°F from 32° to 158°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
。w/U12：0.03° at 20°C (0.05° at 68°F);
。w/ZW：0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F);
。w/UX120-006M：0.002° at 25°C (0.003° at 77°F);
- Drift：<0.1°C (<0.2°F) per year
- Response time in air：2 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Response time in stirred water：30 sec. typical to 90%.
- Operating range：Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to +50°C (122°F) for 1 year
- Housing：Copper-plated sensor tip
- Dimensions：5.1 x 33 mm (0.2 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight：34 g (1.1 oz)