The F350 series is a versatile, high performance, air velocity and air temperature sensor where the sensor element is built remotely from the sensor electronics. In products where segregation of the sensing element and electronics is desirable, such as products involving high EMI sensitivity or extreme temperature, or those where the sensing area is too small for typical probe-style sensors.
The sensor requires analog input option during RX3000 or U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires an 0-5 Vdc analog input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1).
- This adds the ability for users to be able to measure air velocity (in ducts, e.g.) from which CFM can be computed.
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-DCI-F350-W5x3 sensor supports the following measurement：Air Velocity
- Operating temperature range：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Velocity range：
。0.15 to 1.0 m/s (30 to 200 fpm)
。0.5 to 10 m/s (100 to 2,000 fpm)
。1.0 to 20 m/s (200 to 4,000 fpm)
- Response time：400ms
- Storage temperature：-40°C to 105°C (-40°F – 220°F)
- Relative humidity (non-condensing)：5-95%
- Supply power requirements：4.5-15 VDC, 35mA nominal
- Velocity Output：0-5V
- Temperature output：0-5V
- Housing Construction：Polycarbonate (PC), UL94-V0 (head) UL94-HB (housing)
- Plenum rated cable：22 AWG
- Environmental Protection：IP65 electronics, including conformal coated sensing element
。0.15 to 1.0 m/s (30 to 200 fpm)：± (1% of reading + 0.05 m/s [10 fpm])
。0.5 to 10 m/s (100 to 2,000 fpm)：± (4% of reading + 0.10 m/s [20 fpm])
。1.0 to 20 m/s (200 to 4,000 fpm)：± (5% of reading + 0.15 m/s [30 fpm])
- Stainless Steel Wand：127mm (5″)
- Sensor Head Height：64mm (.25″)
- Housing Length：196 mm [7.75″]
- Cable Length from Housing to Sensor Head：1m [3′]