The F300 series is a versatile and rugged, high-performance air velocity and air temperature sensor. Designed with conformal coated electronics and sealed enclosure, the F300 is suitable for demanding applications, including those in corrosive or alkaline environments. With its robust, splash proof design, and UV tolerant construction, the F300 is designed to handle a wide range of product and process control air flow applications.
The sensor requires analog input option during RX3000 or U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires an 0-5 Vdc analog input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1).
- This adds the ability for users to be able to measure air velocity (in ducts, e.g.) from which CFM can be computed.
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-DCI-F300-1×3 sensor supports the following measurement：Air Velocity
- Operating temperature range：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Velocity range：
。0.15 to 1.0 m/s (30 to 200 fpm)
。0.5 to 10 m/s (100 to 2,000 fpm)
。1.0 to 20 m/s (200 to 4,000 fpm)
- Response time：400ms
- Storage temperature：-40°C to 105°C (-40°F – 220°F)
- Relative humidity (non-condensing)：5-95%
- Supply power requirements：4.5-15 VDC, 35mA nominal
- Velocity Output：0-5V
- Temperature output：0-5V
- Housing Construction：Polycarbonate (PC), UL94-V0 (head) UL94-HB (housing)
- Plenum rated cable：22 AWG
- Environmental Protection：IP65 electronics, including conformal coated sensing element
。0.15 to 1.0 m/s (30 to 200 fpm)：± (1% of reading + 0.05 m/s [10 fpm])
。0.5 to 10 m/s (100 to 2,000 fpm)：± (4% of reading + 0.10 m/s [20 fpm])
。1.0 to 20 m/s (200 to 4,000 fpm)：± (5% of reading + 0.15 m/s [30 fpm])
- Sensor Length：152mm [6.0”]
- Max insertion depth：110 mm [4.3”]