The Magnelab 150-Volt AC Potential Transformer is used with the FlexSmart TRMS Module to provide accurate measurement of AC voltage. One or two PTs can be used with each FlexSmart TRMS module. This sensor offers an accuracy of ±1% (from 10% to 130% of rated voltage), but because this transformers ties directly into the line, it should be used only by qualified personnel.
- 2 input channels of AC Current and/or Voltage
- Measures True RMS for accurate readings of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal waveforms
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-MAG-SPT-150 sensor supports the following measurement：AC Voltage
- Measurement range：150, 300, 600 Volts AC
- Accuracy：±1% (from 10% to 130% of rated voltage)
- Phase angle：<1 degree
- Output signal to FlexSmart Module：0.333 Volt at rated input voltage
- Connections：8-ft PVC insulated wire, UL1015
- High voltage input：#14 AWG, blue/brown
- Low voltage output：#22 AWG twisted pair, black/white
- Construction：Epoxy filled ABS plastic
- Dimensions：5.5 cm x 3.9 cm x 3.1 cm (2.2″ x 1.6″ x 1.2″)
- Weight：491.2g (17.33oz)
- Number of data channels：1