The 12-bit Temperature/Relative Humidity Smart Sensor is designed to work with all Onset data loggers that accept Smart Sensors. All sensor parameters are stored inside the Smart Sensor, which automatically communicates configuration data information to the logger without any programming, calibration, or extensive user setup.
- Smart Sensor
- Works with all loggers that accept Smart Sensor inputs
- Automatically communicates configuration data to the logger
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The S-THB-M002 sensor supports the following measurements：Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Temp：-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
- RH：0-100% RH at -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F); exposure to conditions below -20°C (-4°F) or above 95% RH may temporarily increase the maximum RH sensor error by an additional 1%
- Temp：+/- 0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
- RH：+/- 2.5% from 10% to 90% RH (typical), to a maximum of +/- 3.5% including hysteresis at 25°C (77°F); below 10% and above 90% ±5% typical
- Temp：0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- RH：0.1% RH
- Temp：< 0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- RH：< 1% per year typical
- Temp：5 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec
- RH：5 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec with protective cap
- Operating temperature range：-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
- Environmental rating weatherproof：0 to 100% RH intermittent condensing environments. For best results, the Temp/RH Smart Sensor should be mounted inside a protective enclosure, such as a solar radiation shield.
- Housing PVC cable jacket with ASA styrene polymer RH sensor cap; modified hydrophobic polyethersulfone membrane
- Sensor dimensions：10 x 35 mm (0.39 x 1.39 in)
- Weight：110 g (3.88 oz)
- Number of data channels：2
- Measurement averaging option：No
- Cable lengths available：2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Length of Smart Sensor network cable：0.5 m (1.6 ft)
This product meets CE specification EN61326 criterion C for ESD, criterion C for Radiated Immunity, criterion C for Fast Transient, criterion B for Conducted Immunity, criterion A for Power Frequency Magnetic Fields, and Radiated Emissions Group 1, Class B. To minimize measurement errors due to ambient RF, use the shortest possible probe cable length and keep the probe cable as far as possible from other cables.
Note：Sensor requires protection from rain or direct splashing; Radiation shield (RS3) strongly recommended for use in sunlight; sensors can be used in intermittent condensing environments up to 30°C and non-condensing above 30°C.