The CABLE-ADAP24 is an external input cable providing analog sensor input of 0-24 Vdc max. for HOBO ZW Series data nodes, UX120, and U12 series data loggers with one or more analog inputs. The cable has 13mm (0.5″) tinned braided wire leads and a total length 1.9m (6.3 ft.).
- Compatible with U12 and ZW wireless data loggers
- Overall length of this cable is 1.9m (6.3 feet)
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The CABLE-ADAP24 sensor supports the following measurement：DC Voltage
- Max. input：0–24 VDC
- Accuracy with U12：±20 mV ±2.7% of reading
- Accuracy with ZW：N/A
- Accuracy with UX120-006M：±1.0 mV ±0.3% of reading
- Impedance：48 K ohm
- Resolution with U12 and ZW：0.03% of full scale
- Resolution with UX120-006M：0.002% of full scale
- Length：1.9 m (6.3 ft) (all models)
- Weight：38.6 g (1.4 oz) (all models)