This miniature data logger can record temperature and relative light levels. Complete with waterproof casing, this product is designed for indoor, outdoor, and underwater deployment. This model can store approximately 52,000 measurments of 10-bit readings. Use a solar radiation shield for accurate temperature measurement in sunlight. See RS1 Solar Radiation Shield (assembly required) and M-RSA (pre-assembled) Solar Radiation Shield. Note that using a solar radiation shield prevents the use of the light sensor.
- Low-cost temperature with alarm indication or light intensity
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via fast Optic USB interface
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-002-64 data logger supports the following measurements：Light Intensity, Temperature and Water Temperature
- Temperature：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Light：0 to 320,000 lux (0 to 30,000 lumens/ft2)
- Temperature：± 0.53°C from 0° to 50°C (± 0.95°F from 32° to 122°F), see Plot A in manual
- Light intensity：Designed for measurement of relative light levels, see Plot D for light wavelength response
- Temperature：0.14°C at 25°C (0.25°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
- Drift：Less than 0.1°C/year (0.2°F/year)
- Airflow of 2 m/s (4.4 mph)：10 minutes, typical to 90%
- Water：5 minutes, typical to 90%
- Time accuracy：± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot B in manual
- In water/ice：-20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- In air：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Water depth rating：30 m from -20° to 20°C (100 ft from -4° to 68°F), see Plot C in manual
- NIST traceable certification：Available for temperature only at additional charge; temperature range -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Battery life：1 year typical use
- Battery Type：CR2032
- UA-002-08：8K bytes (approximately 3.5K combined temperature and light readings or events)
- UA-002-64：64K bytes (approximately 28K combined temperature and light readings or events)
Materials：Polypropylene case; stainless steel screws; Buna-N o-ring
Weight：18 g (0.6 oz)
Dimensions：58 x 33 x 23 mm (2.3 x 1.3 x 0.9 inches
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with the relevant directives in the European Union (EU).