The HOBO U12 Stainless 5-inch Probe Temperature Data Logger is ideal for monitoring internal temperature of foods or any application where fast response is critical.
- Food-grade 316 Series Stainless Steel
- High-accuracy, extended temperature range
- Suitable for high pressure applications to 2200psi
- Fast readout via direct USB interface
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U12-015-02 data logger supports the following measurement：Temperature
- Measurement range：-40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)
- Accuracy：± 0.25°C from 0° to 50°C (± 0.45°F from 32° to 122°F), see Plot A in manual
- Resolution：0.03°C at 25°C (0.05°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
- Drift：0.05°C/year + 0.1°C/1000 hrs above 100°C (0.09°F/year + 0.2°F/1000 hrs above 212°F)
- Response time in 1 m/s (2.2 mph) airflow
。U12-015：< 10 minutes, typical to 90%
。U12-015-02：2.25 minutes, typical to 90%
- Response time in water
。U12-015：< 3.5 minutes, typical to 90%
。U12-015-02：20 seconds, typical to 90%
- Time accuracy：± 2 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot B in manual
- Operating environment：Air, water, steam, 0 to 100% RH
- Operating temperature
。Logging：-40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)
。Launch/readout：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), per USB specification
- Battery life：3 year typical use, factory replaceable
- Memory：64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)
- Construction：Food-grade 316 Series Stainless Steel
。U12-015：72 g (2.5 oz)
。U12-015-02：82 g (2.9 oz)
- Logger dimensions：17.5 x 101.6 mm (0.69 x 4.00 inches)
- Probe dimensions：(U12-015-02 only)：4 x 124 mm (0.16 x 4.90 inches)
- Pressure/depth rating：2200 psi (1500 m/4900 ft) maximum
- Vibration rating：Navy spec：NAVMAT P-9492 (non-probe model only)
- NIST certificate：Available for additional charge; temperature range -30° to 120°C (-22° to 248°F)
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).