Monitor energy and industrial equipment with this 15-channel data logger (Part # H22-001). With multiple channels, energy and facility managers can quickly and easily detect and address a variety of issues relating to HVAC, machinery, and other systems. The HOBO H22-001 Energy Data Logger is modular and more economic than its alternatives because a toolbox full of data loggers is not necessary.
Deploy this product with a variety of pre-defined plug-and-play smart sensors to create a robust monitoring system. Compatible with HOBOware® software, researchers can conduct effective data analysis in minutes.
- Onset’s most flexible data logger records up to 15 channels of over a dozen measurements
- Provides 12v excitation for third-party sensors
- Pre-configured smart sensors get you started fast
- Signal conditioning modules retain configurations until you change them, providing plug-and-play convenience for commonly used sensors
- Flexible power options include battery operation for AC power adapter
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The H22-001 data logger supports the following measurements：4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Amp Hour (Ah), Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Relative Humidity, Temperature, Volatile Organic Comp., Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Flow, Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W)
- Operating range：
。-20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F) with alkaline batteries
。-40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F) with lithium batteries
- Sensor inputs：Three FlexSmart multi-channel modules and up to 6 Smart Sensors (which may have multiple parameters/channels)
- Sensor connectors：Six RJ-12 Smart Sensor jacks plus 3 FlexSmart module slots
- Communication：RS-232 via 3.5 mm serial port or/and 9-pin D-Sub connector
- Dimensions：15.6 cm x 8.4 cm x 4.6 cm (6.13″ x 3.31″ x 1.81″)
- Weight：435 g (15.23 oz) with batteries 238 g (8.33 oz) without batteries
- Memory：512K nonvolatile flash data storage
- Memory modes：Stop when full; wrap when full
- Operational indicators：Six indicators provide logging and sensor network status
- Logging interval：One second to 18 hours, user-specified interval (2-second minimum for two-channel S-FS-TRMSA operation)
- Sensor excitation：12 V DC at 200 mA total, with user-programmable warmup time on a per-channel basis
- Battery life：One year typical use (up to 75 mA excitation with 10-minute or longer logging Interval and 1-second warmup time)
- Battery type：Eight standard AA alkaline batteries included (for operating conditions -20°C/-4°F to 50°C/122°F); optional AA lithium batteries available for operating conditions of -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F).
- External power：Supports optional 13.6 V DC regulated AC Wall Adapter Connector. Internal batteries may remain installed. Alternatively, an automotive battery or 9-12 V DC regulated Wall Adapter may be used, but it is recommended to remove the internal batteries since they will discharge to the level of the external supply.
- Time accuracy：0 to 2 seconds for the first data point and ±5 seconds per week at 25°C (77°F)
- Logging mode：Immediate, timed delay, or trigger (button-push) start options; supports sampling intervals for some sensors
- Data communication：Current readings while logging; read out while logging; read out when stopped
This product meets CE specification EN61326 criterion C for ESD, criterion C for Radiated Immunity, criterion B for Fast Transient, criterion A for Conducted Immunity, and criterion A for Power Frequency Magnetic Fields. To minimize measurement errors due to ambient RF, use the shortest possible probe sensor cable length.