A temperature sensor for use with HOBO U-Series, UX120-006M external-channel data loggers or ZW series wireless datanodes. This model measures temperature in air, water, or soil. Accuracy and resolution vary according with attached logger model. Measurement range is -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water or soil, -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air; response time is minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph); response time in stirred water is 1 minute typical to 90%. This model sensor is attached to a 15.2m (50 ft) cable.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12, UX120, or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The TMC50-HD sensor supports the following measurements：Temperature and Water Temperature
- Measurement range：-40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water; -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air
。w/U12：±0.25°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.45°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
。w/ZW：±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
。w/UX120-006M：±0.15°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.27°F from 32° to 158°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;"
。w/U12：0.03° at 20°C (0.05° at 68°F);
。w/ZW：0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F);
。w/UX120-006M：0.002° at 25°C (0.003° at 77°F);"
- Drift：<0.1°C (<0.2°F) per year
- Response time in air：2 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Response time in stirred water：30 sec. typical to 90%.
- Operating range：Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to +50°C (122°F) for 1 year
- Housing：Copper-plated sensor tip
- Dimensions：5.1 x 33 mm (0.2 x 1.3 inches)