Onset’s HOBO MX1102 CO2 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 in buildings and other non-condensing environments. It measures CO2 from 0 – 5,000 parts per million (ppm) – and our free HOBOmobile app* allows you to access data right from your mobile phone or tablet within a 100-foot range.
The MX1102 also features a USB port so it can be used with a computer running HOBOware graphing and analysis software.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Technology
- Six month battery life at 5-minute CO2 logging rate
- Easy to deploy and offload using free HOBOmobile App
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Self-calibrating NDIR CO2 sensor technology ensures optimal accuracy and lower maintenance costs
- Patented connectivity technology
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX1102A data logger supports the following measurements：Carbon Dioxide, Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Range：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Accuracy：±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Resolution：0.024°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- Drift：<0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- Range：1% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Accuracy：±2% from 20% to 80% typical to a maximum of ±4.5% including hysteresis at 25°C (77°F); below 20% and above 80% ±6% typical
- Drift：<1% per year typical
- Range：0 to 5,000 ppm
- Accuracy：±50 ppm ±5% of reading at 25°C (77°F), less than 90% RH non-condensing and 1,013 mbar
- Warm-up Time：15 seconds
- Calibration：Auto or manual to 400 ppm
- Non-linearity：<1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence：0.13% of reading per mm Hg (corrected via user input for elevation/altitude)
- Operating Pressure Range：950 to 1,050 mbar (use Altitude Compensation for outside of this range)
- Compensated Pressure Range：-305 to 5,486 m (-1,000 to 18,000 ft)
- Sensing Method：Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Temperature：12 minutes to 90% in airflow of 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- RH：1 minute to 90% in airflow of 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- CO2：1 minute to 90% in airflow of 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Radio Power：1 mW (0 dBm)
- Transmission Range：Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight
- Wireless Data Standard：Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0)
- Logger Operating Range：0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Logging Rate：1 second to 18 hours
- Logging Modes：Fixed interval (normal, statistics) or burst
- Memory Modes：Wrap when full or stop when full
- Start Modes：Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes：When memory full, push button, date & time, or after a set logging period
- Time Accuracy：± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
- Power Source：4 AA 1.5 Volt batteries (user replaceable) or USB power source (5 V DC, 2 Watts)
- Battery Life：6 months, typical with logging and sampling intervals of 5 minutes or slower; 6 months or less with logging and sampling intervals faster than 5 minutes while logging CO2. Entering burst logging mode will impact battery life. With HOBOmobile use, battery life can be reduced by remaining connected, excessive readouts, checking of Full Status Details, audible alarms, and paging. Visual/audible alarms and other events can have a marginal impact on battery life.
- Memory：128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
- Download Type：USB 2.0 interface or via Bluetooth Smart
- Full Memory Download Time：20 seconds via USB; approximately 60 seconds via Bluetooth Smart, may take longer the further the device is from the logger
- LCD：LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size：7.62 x 12.95 x 4.78 cm (3.0 x 5.1 x 1.88 inches)
- Weight：267.4 g (9.43 oz)
- Environmental Rating：IP50
- ：The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).