Onset’s HOBO MX1101 data logger measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
The self-contained wireless data logger, which works with Onset’s free HOBOmobile® app for logger setup and data management, enables you to access data anytime from mobile device for iOS or Android over a 100-foot range, and it requires no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device for configuring the logger or reading out data.
Using Onset’s free HOBOmobile® app, you can view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Easy to deploy and offload using free HOBOmobile App
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Stores 84,000 measurements
- Accuracy：+/- 0.2C and +/- 2%RH
- Find me/pager feature
- Patented connectivity technology
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX1101 data logger supports the following measurements：Relative Humidity and Temperature
- Range：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Accuracy：±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
- Resolution：0.024°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- Drift：<0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- Range：1% to 90%, non-condensing
- Accuracy：±2.0% from 20% RH to 80% RH typical to a maximum of ±4.5% including hysteresis at 25˚C (77˚F); below 20% RH and above 80% RH ±6% typical
- Drift：<1% per year typical
- Temperature：7:30 minutes in air moving 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- RH：20 seconds to 90% in airflow of 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Radio Power：1 mW (0 dBm)
- Transmission Range：Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight
- Wireless Data Standard：Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0)
- Logger Operating Range：-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Logging Rate：1 second to 18 hours
- Logging Modes：Fixed interval (normal, statistics) or burst
- Memory Modes：Wrap when full or stop when full
- Start Modes：Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes：When memory full, push button, date & time, or after a set logging period
- Restart Mode：Push button
- Time Accuracy：±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
- Battery Life：1 year, typical with logging interval of 1 minute. Faster logging and/or statistics sampling intervals, entering burst logging mode, and remaining connected with HOBOmobile will impact battery life. Excessive readouts, checking of Full Status Details, audible alarms, and paging all impact battery life. Visual alarms and other events can have a marginal impact on battery life.
- Battery Type：Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, user replaceable
- Memory：128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
- Full Memory Download Time：Approximately 60 seconds; may take longer the further the device is from the logger
- LCD：LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size：3.66 x 8.48 x 2.29 cm (1.44 x 3.34 x 0.9 in.)
- Weight：56 g (1.98 oz)
- Environmental Rating：IP50
- ：The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).
*Per RH sensor manufacturer data sheet