The Telaire 7001 handheld carbon dioxide sensor features patented Absorption Infrared technology. Each sensor measures CO2 and temperature and can calculate and display real-time ventilation rates. When combined with the HOBO U12 or ZW Series it can record CO2, and when connected to an analog input on a H22, RX3000, or U30 Series it can record temperature and CO2. The Telaire comes with an adapter but also operates up to 70 hours on 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Record 0 to 2500 ppm when using the CABLE-CO2 and a U12 or ZW
- Record 0 to 4000 ppm when using the CABLE-2070 and a H22 or U30
- AC Power Adapter Included
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The TEL-7001 sensor supports the following measurements：Carbon Dioxide and Temperature
- Measurement Range：
。When using the CABLE-CO2 and a U12 or ZW：0 to 2500 ppm
。When using the CABLE-2070 and a H22 or U30：0 to 4000 ppm
- Telaire 7001 operating range：32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C), 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Display resolution：±1 ppm
- Accuracy：±50 ppm or 5% of reading, whichever is greater
- Repeatability：±20 ppm
- Temperature dependence：±0.1% of reading per °C or ±2 ppm per °C, whichever is greater, referenced at 25°C.
- Pressure dependence：0.13% of reading per mmHg (corrected via user input for elevation)
- Response time：<60 seconds for 90% of step change
- Warm-up time：<60 seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Calibration interval：12 months Full factory calibration available by contacting GE Measurement & Control Solutions.
- Battery type：Four AA batteries (not included)
- Battery operation：80 hours (alkaline)
- AC/DC adapter (included)
- Output：6 VDC, 500mA output.
- Power connector：Round barrel with 2.5mm ID , 5.5mm OD, 12mm long, center positive (+6 VDC), outer shell ground.