A split-core AC current sensor records AC amperage for use with U12 Series, UX120-006M and ZW Series of data loggers with external input channels. With an input current of AC current, sine wave, single phase 50 Hz or 60 Hz, load power factor 0.5 to 1.0 lead or lag.
The molded-plastic housing is rated for indoor use per UL508.
|Part No.||Range (Amps AC)||Approximate Response Time (milliseconds)||Dimensions|
|Window||Outer Length||Outer Width||Height|
|CTV-A||2–20||440||2.8 cm x 2.3 cm 1.1 in. x 0.9 in.||7.4 cm 2.9 in||6.6 cm 2.6 in||2.5 cm 1.0 in|
|CTV-B||5–50||200||2.8 cm x 2.3 cm 1.1 in. x 0.9 in||7.4 cm 2.9 in||6.6 cm 2.6 in||2.5 cm 1.0 in|
|CTV-C||10–100||100||2.8 cm x 2.3 cm 1.1 in. x 0.9 in||7.4 cm 2.9 in||6.6 cm 2.6 in||2.5 cm 1.0 in|
|CTV-D||20–200||450||3.8 cm x 3.3 cm 1.5 in. x 1.3 in||9.9 cm 3.9 in||11.9 cm 4.7 in||2.8 cm 1.1 in|
|CTV-E||60–600||490||7.4 cm x 6.4 cm 2.9 in. x 2.5 in||13.5 cm 5.3 in||15.0 cm 5.9 in||2.8 cm 1.1 in|
- UL listed
- Sensor power induced from line voltage
- Self-gripping split-core design for fast installation
- Available in 5 ranges - 20, 50, 100, 200 & 600 Amps
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The CTV-x sensor supports the following measurement: AC Current
- 2 to 20, 5 to 50, 10 to 100, 20 to 200, 60 to 600 Amps
- ±5.0% of full scale
- ±4.5% of full scale
- ±2.1% of full scale
- see table
- AC current, sine wave, single phase 50 Hz or 60 Hz, load power factor 0.5 to 1.0 lead or lag
- 600 VAC
- Molded plastic housing for indoor use per UL508; pivoting leg (leg on CTV-D and CTV-E units is fully removable); UL listed.
- 1.8m cable (6 foot)
- see table